ellsaliyin

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Bottled Up Creations~

I love to customize my stuff around because I felt that the plain look of it always makes me bored. So it had been a habit of me not to choose anything that is ready made design from the market. Instead, I like to buy white A4 papers so I can doodle and manipulate it later on~ Out of the blue I will buy designed file casing to store my papers, because I can't really stand my clumsy attitude that always destroy my belonging accidentally with water or torn it apart @@.

None the less, even the present I prepared for my friends and beloved ones are all customized. ( So look at the things that I give u~ the more I treasure something, the more effort I will give. So if u see I give u a plain chocolate with a warped paper, you should know how last minute I think of u~) I first tried this customize bottle with decorations last year because I wanted my present to be meaningful and unique. *photo are not available because the owner now do not let me to upload it*. This year same thing again, I searched everywhere for a suitable gift for my friend but none spark my interest, so I went to Tokutokuya a Japanese shop that sells daily usage items ( almost same concept as Daiso but the price are more expensive), to hunt for my creation.


I like bottle art concept because it can store a lot of arts inside it just like a snow globe. This year was these little chicks that caught my attention due to their overloaded cuteness~ So i bought it, stuck it in, throw in some clover (my signature), and some notes that i wanted tell my friend to finish up present~ I hope she likes it :) 

I forgot to use apps to filter my picture when I upload these pictures for blogging, so this is one of the few pictures that I did some edit with Photoshop. I like Chinese characters so i throw in some of it here, please ignore my poor Chinese meaning inside ^^"  and also did some color correction and manual focus to my picture to enhance it~  I find that I have more control over the things I could do through this edit~ See how it goes, maybe I will continue to edit my picture using Photoshop in the future and minimize the usage of phone apps~
  

 Through my experiences , I find that whenever I forgot somethings and was forced to use another way to solve my problem, the outcome are usually turnout to be a surprise satisfaction to me. Maybe I was too rigid and lazy that limit my creativity, well I have to work out on that hmm... So end of the blog, do enjoy my pictures :D 



No comments:

Post a Comment